Is it a way to adopt a child if you are barren? (General)

submitted by kira999 to /forum/general

Is it a way to adopt a child if you are barren?

all comments

istra 0 points

I do not think this is a good way out. This is a very responsible step. First you have to undergo a full examination, maybe some kind of doctor will find a solution to your problem and cure you.

zlata 0 points

Three years ago, I also thought about adopting a child, because for a long time I could not bear my child. But I was recommended to go to the HghTherapyDoctor, where, after a thorough medical examination, the doctor discovered I had a lack of progesterone (in this article you will find detailed information about progesterone ) And after a full course of hormone therapy I was able to get pregnant. By the way, recently my child turned one year old.

swpl8 0 points

I think that surrogacy is a perfect way to get a baby. I used to find https://www.mother-surrogate.com/reasons-why-surrogacy-should-be-allowed.html which shows that surrogacy is a perfect decision for parents if they are unable to have a child.

uiiiu 0 points

You can get all needed documents to adopt a baby. Just refer to a consultation that allows you to know more about it.